HOME STAGING STATISTICS
- Staged Homes sell on average in 11 days in comparison to the projected 90 day timeframe.
- Staged Homes usually sell for greater than 18% more.
- When a home is staged, most buyers will agree that it is far easier for them to visualize it as their future home.
- Many buyers are even willing to pay more for a staged property.
- A staging investment will always be less than a potential price reduction in the sale of your home.
- The areas in need of staging the most are: living rooms, dining rooms, master bedrooms, bathrooms, and kitchens.