Staging Spaces and Places offers an array of services to its clients; which include home staging, new home setup, interior redesign, and curb appeal.
- Property is transformed to attract a broader buying pool.
- Emphasize focal points while accentuating the properties’ architectural features.
- Downplay any potential challenges buyers may have with the property.
- Property investment is maximized as a result of selling more quickly and at a higher return.
NEW HOME SETUP
- Design the space reflective of the homeowners’ preferences involving everything from color palettes to furniture placement.
- Create an engaging space using existing furniture, artwork, and accessories.
- Manage Move-In/Move-out with vendors
- Reuse of existing furniture and accessories.
- Create continuous flow between rooms.
- Provide suggestions for future home decor purchases.
- Increase the attractiveness of the exterior as viewed from the street.
- Strong indicator of the initial appeal of the property to potential buyers.
- Beautifying the front yard will not only make a great first impression, but a lasting one!
Each customer is unique as are their needs. Consequently, pricing and budgets vary per assignment. Whether you’re selling your home or just looking for a more functional and fresh design, Staging Spaces and Places can assist you with your Staging needs. As both a REALTOR® and ASP (Accredited Staging Professional) servicing the South Shore, I can help give your space the “WOW” factor it needs to stand out in the marketplace and set it apart from your competition; ultimately getting you top dollar for your home.
Repurposing, redesign, decluttering, and home organization are my expertise so the investment is small in comparison to the first price reduction you’ll experience the longer your home remains on the market. Let me make it a far less stressful experience for you! Contact me for a consultation. Discounted services are available for sellers whom list their property with me. For those that do not wish to rent items to prepare their home for sale, as your Exclusive Listing Agent, I will provide this service for free by reusing and repurposing your existing accessories and furniture to stage your home. “Staging doesn’t cost. It pays.” Please contact Lisa for additional information:
(508) 561-3579 / Lisa@StagingSpacesandPlaces.com